Monday, July 23, 2012

5 Things to GET YOU EXCITED right now.

Live life passionately.

That's my motto.

And every once in awhile I question myself... what percentage of my activities are my true passion at the moment?

Passionate people have the power to create their life. To make their wildest dreams comes true.

Can you make yourself excited about something you have to do? Do you have the inner focus to love every aspect of your life? To see the positives, rather than the negatives?

If you can generate the feelings of excitement, passion or love in every moment - miracles and synchronicities WILL HAPPEN.  And I'm not just saying they will happen once a year or once every month. They will happen every day!

When I get excited about what I'm doing in life it all starts to flow. When things start to flow for me I know I'm on the right track - creating the life I desire. 

Successful people are passionate about what they do!  To be successful in life and in business follow your passion and what excites you. Ask yourself in each moment... am I doing what's right for me? Am I doing what I enjoy in this moment? Can I see the positives of what I'm doing right now?

Now I'm not talking about having to beam all the time this radiant exciting energy...  but it has to feel right for you in the moment. 

For instance, I'm a professional counsellor and coach and have started up practice helping middle-aged women improve their life.

(I resonate with this age group. You know the age when change occurs in a woman's life. It's either your children are leaving their nest, or your parents are aging, or you've just ended a long term marriage or relationship, or perhaps you're tired of your career. You're feeling stuck and frustrated and need to find your passion and do what you love to do. You want to heal your heart and improve your life. MAKE LIFE JUICY.)

But then in comes a market research job and I suddenly find myself saying 'yes' I'll do it and am making a zillion phone calls a day to executive's answering machines getting more frustrated as the day goes on. Only one more interview completed and my mind is numb.

I'm not following my passion. I have a huge heart for helping people. How can I generate enough passion to feel excited about research? After all, it's only for a week. <I'm careful not to fall into a pit of sadness and remind myself to BE EXCITED!>  And then I day-dream about my new business venture.

Last week I had a powerful vision of a new venture that would create much excitement and help people improve their lives. oooooohhh... I'm excited!  I run it by a colleague of mine and YES! - he's in. We begin brainstorming to pull it all together successfully. It's exciting! Oh yes, very exciting. We'll launch it late October. I decide to do some research of my own.

OMG! I can just imagine how excited the 'behind the scenes' person is about the research I'm doing for the company (which I previously considered frustrating).  They too are starting a new venture.

<grin!>

I'm excited!

 I want you to ask yourself - what are you doing that makes you feel excited and passionate?  Right now. Not in 2 hours from now when you're at your yoga class - right now.

Can you see the benefits of what you are doing right now? Is your career your ideal position according to your beliefs and values? Is it the best you can get right now as you move towards your desired position? Do you benefit financially from your position? How does your family and friends benefit from your chosen career?

Ponder on these 5 questions to get your EXCITEMENT JUICED....

What would you love to be doing right now

What gives you the most loving/passionate feeling in life?

How can you feel more passionate and excited about your life?

What changes can you make in how you perceive your current situation to feel EXCITED?

What miracles would you like to appear that would greatly improve your life?

LOOK FOR THOSE MIRACLES EVERY DAY.

EXPECT MIRACLES.


Expecting miracles generates a feeling of excitement towards what you desire. A feeling of excitement and passion moving through your mind and body has the power to create your dreams and goals to come true.

And one more thing... SMILE WIDELY at 5 people every day. This, in itself, is a sure remedy for feeling stuck or frustrated in life.

Try it...

Through answering the five questions I'm sure you discovered at least five things that get you excited and passionate. If you're still feeling stuck and frustrated and are eager to get to the bottom of your situation please feel free to contact me for a consultation: http://www.carmenwyld.com.

Much Love,
Carmen
















No comments:

Post a Comment