Sunday, June 24, 2012

Choose to have a BAD DAY!

G'Day Everyone!

Are you having a bad day?

It's a dreary Monday and there's no end to the clouds in the sky. I'm feeling the cold temperatures up in the mountains and hence am wearing leggings layered under my pants (again).  Brrrr!!! And YES, I have my funny hat on and even fingerless gloves. Brrrr!!!




This dismal day makes me wonder..... what thoughts did you have this the morning?  Have you ever noticed how your morning thoughts affect the rest of your day?

The thoughts you have when you first open your eyes in the morning can SET THE TONE of YOUR DAY.  Pay attention to what you think after your alarm clock goes off.

Some people have negative or 'down' thoughts on bleak, cloudy days.  Some people have a negative thought pattern throughout every morning regardless of what the weather is doing.

BE WARNED!! Your thoughts are POWERFUL CREATORS OF YOUR LIFE.  Yet you only become what you think if you engage with your thoughts as truth.

Thoughts are not factual. Thoughts are not truth. Thoughts are not knowledge. Thoughts are a condition of the limitations of society's constructs. Whatever you think is the creation of the web of concepts and theories which have been devised by civilisation and the social order.

It is therefore important to explore the impact of your thoughts on the quality of your life.  With this knowledge you have the power to make a conscious choice to create your life as you desire.

So, when you wake-up tomorrow morning. Choose your thoughts accordingly. Choose to create your life as you desire.  If you notice a negative thought pattern say STOP! to it, and then choose to replace it with a positive thought pattern.  PAY ATTENTION to your thoughts and transform them so they align with your dreams and goals. That's the power of positive thinking. You can use it to improve your life.

For an example of how to change your life using thought awareness let's say your morning thought was, "I'll never have enough (money, clients, happiness, etc)." change it to something more empowering such as, "Miracles occur every day." or "I am in control of creating my life... and I choose to be happy today." ... and so on.

I hope this blog was inspiring to you.  As always, I love connecting with you through my blog. I welcome comments, feedback and questions. Would you like me to blog about something you're pondering about?  I am passionate about helping people improve their life with passion....so if you need support or guidance I offer Life Coaching and Professional Counselling consultations in person or online.


Happy Thinking!
Carmen Wyld

P.S. For a copy of my book click here.
 




2 comments:

  1. Great advice, as usual!
    I would love to read more about managing frustration (read: please give me more tips about how not to lose my temper at my children!) Your counting to three suggestion in a previous blog was great; other quick-fix or long-term ways to change short-temperedness would be welcomed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katriina! Oh Yes, I can imagine that would be a blog-in-demand. I'll write that one next time. Thank you for the idea!

    ReplyDelete